Neighborhood Spots, Amateur Kids, Some Formula D News, and a LOT of hotties... ONE True Drift Site.

* This is the Drift Life / Style *

_____________________________________________
On Facebook <> @ Twitter <> The Group

9.3.10

MATT POWERS.. Sponsored?!

     
       Matt Powers is sponsored.  I am just as shocked as everyone else.  I am very happy for him, but still very, very shocked.  He is probably my favorite drifter BECAUSE for the longest time he was busting ass with no sponsor... going up again Tanner Foust, Rhys Millen, etc with unlimited money for their cars.. and proving that Drifting involves skill.  Matt Powers is like Nate Robinson in the dunk contest.. an automatic fan favorite.
      Matt is known, I'm not really on a first basis with him (I actually never met him/talked to him in anyway), I just feel like he's one of those people your on an auto first name basis with.. ANYWAYS.. Matt Powers was known as a Free Spirit in the drifting world for a while now.  He is a great drifter, has great driving skills (came in 4th at Irwindale to end last season), and has dedicated fans..me and my boys included.. HOWEVER until now, he was missing a sponsor.  NITTO just changed that.  Matt Powers announced today that Nitto will be sponsoring his s14 this 2010 seasonCongratulations Matt Powers.



(2009 when Matt was VERY unsponsored lol)