Neighborhood Spots, Amateur Kids, Some Formula D News, and a LOT of hotties... ONE True Drift Site.

* This is the Drift Life / Style *

_____________________________________________
On Facebook <> @ Twitter <> The Group

17.3.10

__________S U P P O R T TRI-STATE DRIFT ____________


               OVER THE LAST TWO WEEKS I HAVE BEEN PUSHING THIS BLOG EVERYWHERE I POSSIBLY CAN.  I AM TRYING TO MAKE THIS THE GOTO SITE FOR TRI-STATE DRIFT EVENT INFORMATION.  WHY??? BECAUSE I WAS DRIFTING (Clutchkicking/Doing Figure 8's) BEFORE I EVEN KNEW IT WAS A SPORT..  THAT WAS YEARS AGO. NOW I'M TRYING TO MAKE DRIFTING HERE AS BIG AS IT IS ON THE WEST COAST... SAY WHAT YOU WANT BUT THE FACT IS, WE JUST AREN'T THERE YET.  SO FOR THE SITES THAT ERASED MY POSTS DUE TO SELF-PROMOTION (horrible... more concerned with site visits than the actual growth of the sport), I (somewhat)UNDERSTAND WHERE YOUR COMING FROM BUT THIS IS MORE THAN A SITE... IT'S A SOURCE.. A SOURCE OF DRIFT INFO FOR THE TRI-STATE (all on one site).  PLEASE SUPPORT TRI-STATE DRIFT... THIS SITE IS FOR THE LOVE OF 
THE
 SPORT... 


I'm constantly reading
drift information online
and magazines.. I know
there are better sites..
Drifting.com,
WreckedMagazine.com, DSPORT's Dragsport.com, Super Street's Superstreetonline.com.. but this site is UNIQUE... there will be amateur coverage of every NY/NJ/PA sanctioned drift and Englishtown Street Wars event here... I'm not one of the people making a "blog" just to have a way for people to hear me talk.. this is me doing my part in making the sport I love grow and my ultimate GOAL is to get DRIFTING in the X-GAMES (I dream big)

            When people come over my house, and my parents are explaining to them why my car is in the backyard on jackstands, and they say "oh, he drifts" and that person doesn't respond with "Ohhh... my kids loved the Fast and the Furious.."  I'll be satisfied.    
 *****t r i - s t a t e d r i f t . b l o g s p o t . c o m******
.KEEP DRIFTING FUN.