Neighborhood Spots, Amateur Kids, Some Formula D News, and a LOT of hotties... ONE True Drift Site.

* This is the Drift Life / Style *

_____________________________________________
On Facebook <> @ Twitter <> The Group

19.3.10

Better Late Than Never... Tanner Foust Mulholland Drift


       I just got back from vacation.. and although I managed to get some posts up.. It's nearly impossible to post a video using my Bold on AT&T... all those commercials about where people get 3G coverage.. I really hope there are no postcards from Florida because sh*tty EDGE was all I got!
 So.... even though tri-state tuner forums BEAT ME to posting it... (I saw it the a week ago(before them!! lol)).. I literally saw it the day I got to Florida.. it was torture not being able to post it BUT like I said.. better late than NEVER... Here it is...Tanner Foust "street drifting" (controlled environment)