Neighborhood Spots, Amateur Kids, Some Formula D News, and a LOT of hotties... ONE True Drift Site.

* This is the Drift Life / Style *

_____________________________________________
On Facebook <> @ Twitter <> The Group

19.3.10

WHATS IN THE WORKS FOR TRI-STATE DRIFT IN THE COMING WEEKS


    Keep checking back within the next few weeks for a couple EXCITING(ooohh..ahhhhhhh) new things on the site.... ONE!.. a BIG A** schedule.. this way you can keep on top of all official and some unofficial drift events in the tri-state including Club Loose AND Formula D(even though that's a one time thing) also even though it isn't drifting... I'm going to have import car shows because we're all one big happy family..so I will post the major import car shows (not every test and tune lol just the major things)... TWO!.. there will be an "Events Coverage" page with pictures and videos(way more pictures than videos FOR NOW) from all the local events... and THREE!.. and my favorite.. a "Drift 101" page which will be a compilation of information any amature drifter can use... this will be constantly updated everytime I see something worth posting.. and don't worry I'm not posting any personal tips or tricks(those of you who read this read about how I just replaced my entire passenger side suspension due to some sand and a "learning curb"(get it..learning curb/curve.. I guess you had to be there... jk.)