Neighborhood Spots, Amateur Kids, Some Formula D News, and a LOT of hotties... ONE True Drift Site.

* This is the Drift Life / Style *

_____________________________________________
On Facebook <> @ Twitter <> The Group

25.4.10

Soo.. about that Drift Camp... it was.. CRAZZZYYY!!!




        Drift Camp was soo sick.. I had so much fun.. almost got hit like 5 times.. got some good shots(as good as you can get on a point-and-shoot) and some nice clips(FLIP video style). I will be posting all the pictures in the coming days, I should have them all up by Monday... I'm going to make videos of a couple of the cars' highlights. I'll also make a video of the highlights of all the drifts... but keep in mind I'm not a film-maker.. I leave the creative sh*t to Will and Josh(no I'm not actually on a first name basis with them.. I just follow them on twitter haha)






one more..