Neighborhood Spots, Amateur Kids, Some Formula D News, and a LOT of hotties... ONE True Drift Site.

* This is the Drift Life / Style *

_____________________________________________
On Facebook <> @ Twitter <> The Group

28.4.10

Still Working on The Videos from Drift Camp


       So, I've been working on the videos in between my 15-30 page final reports... I have some cool clips so DEFINITELY check them out next week, if you weren't there you'll definitely want to see them, and if you were there you probably would still want to see them lol so either way come by...  This one is a revision of a video I did for a local drifter over at Slide Asylum <=Check them outt!
OHH.. so I invested in a wayyyy better video-camera(no more FLIP :( I'm sure I'll find a use for it)... so look for better videos soon.. I'm thinking about making a DVD at the end of the season with highlights from every event(both on and off the track TriStateDrift style).. it's still up in the air though..

Here is the first video I put effort into editing, I used a fade out when I probably shouldn't have, I'm getting better though lol(Monday was the first time I EVER edited a video in my life..sad I know)